Stop by Booth 342 and see how Cylance is using AI and machine learning to crack open the DNA of malware and “detect the undetectable".
• Watch our flagship product CylancePROTECT™ go head-to-head against the leading brands in AV in a live test against real "Zero-Day" malware.
• Talk to our Security Assessment Experts about how CylancePROTECT can help you secure your company’s endpoints.
• Learn how our Professional Services Group can help prevent attackers from impacting your business.
• Meet Stuart McClure, Cylance CEO, at his book signing at our booth.
• Listen to Malcolm Harkins, Cylance Global CISO, speak on the subject of “Surviving as a Security Leader.”
Hacking Exposed book signing at Cylance Booth 342, Wednesday, March 2 at 11:00am.
Managing Risk and Information Security book signing at Cylance Booth 342, Tuesday, March 1 at 1:00pm.
Join us for a unique networking party at the popular Children’s Creativity Museum, on the theme of Molecular Gastronomy. Cylance executives will be in attendance for this very special evening, where you can mingle and network over appetizers and drinks. Space is HIGHLY limited, so please RSVP!
Join the Wednesday Night Pub Crawl! Network with your peers and join in on this popular conference event as you go from booth to booth in a pub-crawl-style gathering. Visit bars located in participating booths for a choice of beer, wine, soda or water. Spots on the crawl are limited, so RSVP now!
Join us to learn more about the SSO program which trains kids, parents, teachers and school administrators to be safe online. Network with your peers and have a great time while supporting a great cause! Maximum Capacity Reached
Get in on the city’s best food truck fare from Señor Sisig, The Taco Guys, The Boneyard and Johnny Doughnuts. Guests will enjoy a hosted bar, outdoor beer garden, musical entertainment and more. RSVP Here